June 22, 2016

Carnation Dream


Hi Everyone !










I always love to wear something neutral. In this look, I paired my silky off shoulder top with a lacy white skirt and completing this look with my favorite nude pumps. I love combining different kinds of materials for my look because I feel like it makes the look become more interesting. Do you think so? 
For the hair, I keep it long and curled. I feel comfortable with this hairstyle even though most girls did the same but a long jet black hair and nude lips will always be my signature. What's yours? :)

12 comments:

  1. you, lighting, outfit just so perfect!

    aku udah follow blog kamu ya, nanti di follow back. don't forget to follow me back on instagram so we could keep in touch dear @sylviaodilia

    keep shining marissa

    SYLVI SAYS HELLO | NEW POST | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look - I love these nude tones:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing and super chic my dear!!!! I love everything in your look 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit, this shirt is awesome. Mix of materials and textures are great if you want to keep your outfit in the same colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow :) you look stunning !! xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is beautiful!

    xo,
    Priceless Ambition

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love neutral tones too! And your off the shoulder top is so stunning! *-*
    Great outfit dear!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful outfit ! i love your shirt! :)

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this shirt and colors it looks really good on you!
    Im following u
    xx Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. You looks so beautiful, nice outfit!



    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. long curly hair and nude lips suit you fine <3 love this simple yet glam look!

    ReplyDelete