September 27, 2015

Simplicity :: White on White


Hi Everyone !












I wanna share a different look to you since I'm currently obsessed with white and flares. I think pairing white on white is trending right now and I feel like it gives me an illumination of summer glow which is so bright but still in the classic touch. Combining a white flare top with a white culotte pants makes the looks simple and chic without leaving the classic touch. Put off your high heels and go rock Birkenstock or any sandals that is comfortable for a long walk. I got this sandal from my sister, it is from VNC and it is still nice and comfortable. Leonardo da Vinci said that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication and I agree with that. But let me added more, being fashionable in your own way and be yourself, is the ultimate sophistication. As long as it looks good on you, wear it. Don't follow every trends, follow the trends that suits your personal style. Have a great day and see you on the next post! 


Top : Dressy
Pants : Eclaire 
Sunglasses : Victoria Beckham
Sandal : VNC


20 comments:

  1. Perfect, modern look :-) You have beautiful hair my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wwoow u look fantastic!
    pls 4f4f?
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" it's so so true. I really like this quote. I prefer a simple and beautiful look.

    Have a lovely day.
    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. sunny and very beautiful picture!
    Thank you dear, keep track of your number 23 ± Instagram
    Please follow back!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely outfit, so light and beautiful!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that quote by Da Vinci too, Marissa! You look absolutely amazing in white (flares). Especially on that first pic - like a famous singer, dear! ;) Happy Monday!

    xoxo Ira
    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obsessed with white and this looks perfect on you.

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Total white is always so cool!!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look fabulous my dear, amazing outfit!! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice and relaxing outfit! Love it!

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  11. Total white is a perfect choice for summer. I love so much this basi ootd and I love the sunglasses too!!!
    Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing....
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the all white look!
    Xo
    Jeanie
    www.thefashionlotus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. All white is so pristine! U rock the Birkenstocks!!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this white crisp look! You look gorgeous.
    www.doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank u for giving me an idea. White on white. Simple yet classy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh you look so beautiful! You look like a wonderful little angel of heaven, I love it <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautifully styled! I love your fashion style! Check out mine too please 

    http://www.jessicaelsanty.com/

    Love,
    Jeje

    ReplyDelete